Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Offer In my Etsy shop!

I am so excited to offer a new product in our etsy shop.  I don't usually have time to introduce each new item, but I am so excited about there I had to share!!  SO, introducing, our customizable notecards!!!!!

These are so cool, because you can use your own pictures.  All you do is send us up to 6 digital pictures of your choice, and we will do all the work.  You can order any amount of these cards, from 1, to 6 or we can even do a custom order for even more!!

I personally use the notecards in our shop whenever I  need to send a birthday card, thank you card, or any other occasion card. They are absolutely beautiful and everyone loves receiving them.  And of course shipping on all of our notecards is free!!!!

Here is the link to the customizable notecards. http://www.etsy.com/listing/73312763/set-of-note-cards-made-from-your

You can also see some of the other beautiful notecards we have to offer here
http://www.etsy.com/shop/thisandthat879?section_id=7840115

No comments:

Post a Comment