Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Feel like I am falling apart over here

So I guess I would have l always consider myself in good health.  And I am lucky that I have been given that gift.  Here lately though I feel like I am falling apart, although really, I should not complain.  I am not old by any means, just 25.  After having my daughter, I would sometimes feel like I had a really hard time breathing.  Being the over reactor I am ok I am a hypochondriac  I thought I was having a heart attack.  It bothered me, but ended up going away eventually.  One night it was so bad, I could not breathe at all. I went to the er.  They said it was nothing basically, but gave me a breathing treatment and an inhaler and sent me home.  About a month later, I found out I have pretty bad asthema......but it didn't develop until a year ago.  Annoying, and yes it does send me into panic attacks when I can't breathe, but well I will handle it, carry on and its not the end of the world :).  Now, I had to go to the eye dr the other day.  My daughter had scratched my eye back in December,and it still really bothered me most mornings when I wake up. They told me what it is called, and now I can't remember what it is.  But basically my eyes get dry at night, I open them, and basically it opens the wound back up.  O_M_G SOOO freaking gross.  Then I found out I have a BAD terrible astigmatism in that eye.  Like I'm pretty much blind...I cant even read the F at the top of the chart *yeah normally its an E, but they used an F, and yes I am being serious when I say I couldn't even make that out*.  So, here in a few months I may be having laser surgery to correct my left eye, cuz well, the right one is fine.....

Oh the joys!!! Oh, well, I have had a little bit of time to whine and complain, and now I will get on and get over it, because that is VERY minor compared to what others have had to go through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment