Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Renovation in my etsy shop

So as much as I love crocheting, and making patterns, I have decided to branch out a little as well.  I am finding myself with less and less time to 'enjoy' crocheting, and it is turning more and more into 'work'.  Yes, it is my work, and yes I do love it, but it its also time consuming.  So while I will continue to offer many crocheted creations and patterns, I am also branching out and trying something else new! I have noticed that feathers are all the rage now.  So, starting next week, I will be adding some beatiful feather headbands and accessories for all ages!! Please stop by and check them out, and also tell your friends about them! They are really pretty and fun. 

Here is a link to my shop:
www.etsy.com/shop/thisandthat879

No comments:

Post a Comment