Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hello September!!!!!!

Well, as I am sure everyone knows the Texas heat this year has been pretty brutal! Its just way to hot out there! But I am hoping that now that September is here, that the temperatures will start to drop, at least a little :) Forecast is saying that by the beginning of next week, it should be in the lower 90s, which is a big relief compared to the 107-110 degree days we have been having.

I am also excited because well, Fall is my FAVORITE season.  I love the cooler air that is not to cold, the changing leaves, halloween, thanksgiving, and the yummy foods and treats I love to cook.  Oh, and my favorite part, spending the day with the windows open :).  I LOVE the way the fresh air in the house feels.  Ahh I can't wait!!!!

Next week, if the temperatures do start to drop, and it is not 100 degrees, I am going to start my fall decorating in the house!  ***That is after I declutter at least a little more, because well, its SO cluttered and bad right now***.  But I will try and update every step of the way!!! Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment