Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day

I hope everyone had a great labor day weekend! I know I was pretty productive, and got quite a bit of stuff done around the house that needed to get done, so that extra day of having everyone home to get out was definately nice!!!  But, at the same time I am happy everyone is back to normal today, and I can continue on with the "normal" life of everyone being at work/school, and me getting my housework done!!!!

Anyways, I am out for today, but I am going to ask a huge favor.  Down near austin there are some MASSIVE fires burning really bad.  I know one family who is pretty sure they lost there house.  And unfortunately this is something that 100s of people down there are having to deal with. So please say a little prayer for them that it calms down, and for them.  I know it will be so hard having totally lost so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment